Hello and welcome to the ATP Press Kit.
This has been created to be a one-stop-shop where you can:
- read my biography and quotes
- listen to my tracks
- watch my live videos
- view my press photos / logos
- get a list of my social links and contact details
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile – on request
“Producer & Performer of unique, wonky, psychedelic sounding electronica.”
For fans of
Gorillaz, Hot Chip, Sleaford Mods, Chemical Brothers, Bicep, Orbital, Mr Scruff, Lemon Jelly and Electronica in general.
In simple terms, Amongst The Pigeons is an electronica artist. It is only when you try going beyond that simple description, you come to realise there is nothing straightforward about Amongst The Pigeons.
Words like ‘diverse, individual, inspiring, lofi, playful, psychedelic, quirky, weird and wonky’, have all been used to try and explain what is going on, but maybe somethings should not be pigeon-holed.
Over the last 15 years Amongst The Pigeons has made it clear they are not trying to follow any mainstream musical trends. This approach has contributed to praise and accolade across the self-releasing of 4 full-length albums, numerous EPs and a whole host of one-off singles.
In many ways this is why the name was originally chosen by West Sussex based producer and performer Daniel Parsons who has very much followed his own D.I.Y path whilst creating a unique and exciting sound.
During this time there has also been an array of high-profile live shows including slots at festivals such as Glastonbury Festival, The Great Escape, Secret Garden Party and numerous smaller boutique festivals across the U.K.
Equally happy performing in a late night dance tent or at family friendly events, Amongst The Pigeons has something for everyone. The ATP Live Show continues to win over audiences with a mix of fresh music, pigeon facts, poems and crowd engagement.
Amongst The Pigeons is an all inclusive artist and promotes diversity, equality and inclusion in everything they do, supporting charity events, gender balance on line-ups and environmental matters.
The Amongst The Pigeons mantra is Peace & Feathers …. come and get amongst it.
To see upcoming and previous gigs go to the LIVE page.
- “I’ve no idea how to describe this, but I really like it” – Steve Lamacq. 6 Music
- “Sounds like early IDM that turns into a weird sort of psychedelic fuckery” – Phil Taggart. Radio One
- “Short, sweet and a tad jazzy” – Rob Da Bank. Bestival
- “Pure class and totally fucked up” Mike Five – New Music Saturday Show
- “After putting on Spirit of Gravity nights for nearly 20 years, it’s great to see that there’s still something new that can be done!” – Geoff Cheesemaster – Spirit of Gravity
- “In many ways Those Stolen Moments is a celebration of the best bits of 90s dance music, avoiding its excesses and using inventive beats and creative sounds to great effect”. – New Music Social Blog
- “A surreal, informative and wonderful experience of dancing pigeons, music, electronica and pigeon facts.” – Glastonbury Open Arms – Stage Manager
- “ATP’s restless imagination throws up plenty of inspired moments” – Brighton Source Magazine
- “Big love to you for performing on our First Stop Stage this year, we enjoyed dancing dressed as pigeons and are grateful for your time.” – Glastonbury Green Info Stage – Stage Manager
The tracks below give you a feel as to what ATP sounds like. I have released close to 100 songs and my music is quite eclectic. The ATP Live show focuses on the more instrumental tracks but I do bring guest vocalists along when I can.
These are a selection of Live Videos to show what to expect from an ATP Live Show.
My set is a 30-60 minuntes of live, exciting upbeat original dance/ electronica intersperced with pigeon trivia. (It is not a DJ set). This may sound bizarre but crowds really love the combination of original music and the pigeon elements.
My show is family friendly and works alongside more traditional bands but the ideal time slot is later in the evening.
I have previously played festivals such as The Great Escape, Glastonbury, Secret Garden Party, Blissfields, and numerous other events across the country.
Photos / Logos
Photos link to larger media files
More photos are on the Photo Page of my site.
There are three different ATP style logos. These are all available in black and white as PNG (3 sizes) and EPS files.
Please email with your details and I will WeTransfer or Dropbox them across.
Links (click URLs to open)
Download an ATP pigeon mask here: